Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's good to have her home again :-)

It's been good to have my Honey home again, after she was gone all weekend. She's still been working a lot, but at least an hour in the morning and at least a couple more in the evening is better than no time at all.

She means the world to me. Whenever the phone rings, I hope it's her, just so I can hear her voice. I don't ever want that to fade. She's my wife, but that makes her so much more. She's my the love of my life, my best friend, my closest confidant, my completer. You know how newlyweds will say they hope they die at the exact same moment so that neither one has to live a moment without the other?... Well that's how I feel about my Honey. She just means so much to me in so many ways, and I honestly can't believe that I don't tell her that more.

Today at school I saw someone who looked like one of my high school classmates, and if it was him I would have gone up to him and said, "Hey, you remember that girl we went to school with, S.H.? Well guess what, I married her!" I seriously doubt I'll run in to anyone from my high school up here, being almost 1500 miles away from there, but if I ever do I know I couldn't wait to tell them.

I just love her so much.

t.h.

No comments: