Thursday, July 2, 2009

Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy days of Summer

Well, in my case, not so much Crazy. (...and I'm kind-of glad for that...)

I'm glad that things have settled down this summer. The last two seemed pretty crazy. This summer I feel that things are more "normal". Of course, three big differences are:
1)I'm home with the kids [since we're all out of school],
2)my teenage daughter is being given more freedom [and thus doesn't need to try to get away with anything on her own],
3)my 7 year old son has a huge area to play and friends close by [at out last place, the yard was small, and few kids his age lived on our block].
*[The kids and I have too often rubbed each other the wrong way in the past, but so far this summer there has been little friction, and I find that to be a great blessing on all of us.]



Today, my Honey is off of work, so we all get to enjoy this time together [or just cut the kids loose and have some time as a couple]. It just feels great to have this time together, to get to do something special, or just do nothing at all and just enjoy each other's company. For me, just being together is what matters most (if you know anything about "love languages", my primary one is "Quality Time"; having a laid-back nature, then for me that quality time can be spent doing nothing at all, just being together.)

My Honey is often pleased with just sitting around the house and relaxing, but sometimes she gets the idea to go somewhere or do something, and we all get infused with her energy. She's a catalyst, she's always been one of those people that you can feel when they walk into the room, there's just some special kind of spark about her. When she's active, everybody around her can't help but be the same way. If you know her, then you know this is true.

Anyway, back to it being her day off... so far it's quiet and laid-back, but it's still morning. When afternoon comes, we'll see...

;-) t.h.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI
批發

seo

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

WC
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航