Monday, March 30, 2009

It's been a looooong Winter!

I don't mean the one with the snow, either. I mean that apparently I've been in hibernation regarding my blog. Well, I'm back now!

I really must apologize for the seven month hiatus.
Apologies especially to my wife, who is my chief inspiration, and my primary subject.

She's been as inspiring as ever, but I've been too quiet and reserved about anything good. I'm trying to keep focussed on the positives now, and keep my mind close to home, instead of allowing myself to get distracted by everything else out there (elections, economy, entertainment, etc.)

My Honey just keeps on going, and going, and going. No, she's not a certain battery-powered bunny, she's way better. She's my Honey-bunny. (I've never called her that before, and I'll probably never get away with it.) Anyway, she's ever her phenomenal self, that special someone who everyone likes to go to. She's just the favorite that way. She's just got that special way about her.


Whoops, gotta run for now...
-t.h.

No comments: