Monday, November 19, 2007

Where's that armor polish and my power buffer?

Like any man, sometimes I just need a quest. No, opening the pickle jar because the lid is stuck on it does not constitute a quest. Neither does finding your keys (by the way, they were in the pocket of your purse, so you really had them all along...) I know that I'm not some strapping hunk with a gleaming sword sheathed at my side, but I wanna be your hero.
I know you love doing what you do, and I will always back you 120%. I know, sometimes you just want some sympathy, a shoulder to cry on. But as a red-blooded American male, I just want to protect and take care of you, to make everything all right.

When we moved here, you said that if there wasn't a good LSS, you were going to start one. Well, there was and you got on board, first as a loyal customer, then a devoted employee, and before long, in true fashion for you, you were running it! Honey, I think that it is awesome the way that you get involved in things you love. You have a Midas touch! The school you worked at before wouldn't have grown nearly so well if you hadn't been there to keep it together. After all, when the boss wanted something done yesterday, who did he go to? You, of course!
One of the greatest things about you is that you make things happen! You get things done!

Once you set your mind to something, Hon, you're truly unstoppable!
;-) t.h.

No comments: