Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I hope I can lift your spirits a bit

To my Honey,

When you arrived home, I saw that exhaustion in your face that comes from doing what you love to the fullest. Honestly, at this time I cannot see you doing anything but what you are doing now for the mere fact that you pour yourself into it so fully. But then again, that is how you have always been.
I wish that I could magically ease your burden, say by making your store so much more successful that you could have others running it for you. But then you would find another aspect that needs developing. That is your way. You are the perfect example of a doer, someone who lives their life getting things done. I have always admired your industriousness, and greatly envied it as well.

You are a marvel, always rich in spirit and so on top of everything. How could I not love you?



Ever yours, completely...
t.h.


“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” -Joseph Addison

No comments: